This charter (the « Charter ») details the TMS Events policy regarding personal data and cookies on the website www.eacd2019.org (operated by TMS Events). The purpose of this Policy is to inform you of the terms under which TMS Events collects personal data, the purposes for which this data is collected, the use made of it and your rights, and it applies to all information provided by you. – or even collected by TMS Events during your navigation on the Site.
When browsing the Site, TMS Events may collect personal data about you. Personal data includes in particular:
• personal data, such as your marital status, telephone numbers, address of your home to deliver your order, email address to send you the newsletter, photographs that you communicate,
• electronic identification data available on or from your computer (such as « cookies » or « IP addresses »). Your electronic identification data can identify or geotag (without being more accurate than the city) your connection terminal or the pages viewed on the Site during your navigation and are generally insufficient to identify you personally. registered.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Through the Site, you may be asked to communicate to TMS Events personal data for example in the context of the creation of a customer account or service orders.
TMS Events may collect certain information relating to your browsing on the Site, under the conditions more fully described in the « Cookies » section below.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you can write to the Data Protection Officer (contact: TMS Events – Délégué à la protection des données personnelles, Parc d’activités de la Bretonnière, 5 rue René Descartes, 85600 Boufféré, FRANCE).
2. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION AND OPPOSITION TO TREATMENT
You have a right to access, rectification of deletion of personal information about you, as well as the possibility to oppose the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time by sending an email to the following address : email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where the infringement is alleged to have occurred, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the applicable regulations.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY TMS EVENTS
3.1 FINALITIES OF DATA COLLECTION
Through the Site, TMS Events processes the data concerning you which is necessary for the following purposes:
• Execution and tracking of your product orders made on the Site,
• Realization of anonymous statistics on the frequentation of the Site,
• Allow access to certain features of the Site.
• You provide information about products and / or services and commercial prospecting messages,
• Conduct surveys and surveys.
3.2 DATA RETENTION
The data are kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected:
• For service orders: the collected data are kept for the purposes of the execution of your order, then for the time necessary to establish the proof of a right or a contract; these data may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code relating to the shelf life of books and documents created during commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded electronically.
3.3 DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data are intended for the services of TMS Events concerned by your requests. However:
• In any case, there is no transfer outside Europe and TMS Events does not transmit your personal data except:
• If TMS Events is to share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request, or
• If TMS Events is summoned by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to communicate the information, or
• If you have given your prior consent to share this information.
3.4 SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
TMS Events has endeavored to put reasonable precautions in place to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or unauthorized third parties having access to it. Technical and organizational security measures have been introduced to this effect.
TMS Events however does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Internet users on the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and its operation.
TMS Events attaches the utmost importance to the protection and security of its information systems.
Tools have been put in place to allow TMS Events to detect any security flaws. These tools can incidentally lead to access to personal data by security teams. These data will be collected and processed for the sole purpose of managing these flaws and in compliance with applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
4. COOKIES AND WITNESSES OF CONNECTION
4.1 WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your electronic equipment when you consult an online service using your browser software. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of said cookie.
4.2 COOKIES ISSUED ON THE SITE
When you connect to the Site, TMS Events may be required, subject to your choice, to install various cookies including identifying the browser you use during the validity of the cookie concerned.
The cookies issued have the following purpose:
• to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements of the Site (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing TMS Events to improve the interest and the ergonomics of services, as well as than the visibility of the published contents;
• to allow or facilitate your navigation on the Site, or to provide you with the online communication services that you request during your navigation, and thus:
• to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the Site, according to the hardware and visualization software or reading that your terminal has;
• to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled in on the Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on the Site (subscribed service, contents of a shopping cart , a wishlist etc.);
• to allow you to access reserved and personal areas on the Site, such as your account, through identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted;
• Implement security measures, such as when you are asked to sign in again for content or service after a certain amount of time.
4.3 COOKIES ISSUED ON THE SITE BY THIRD PARTIES
TMS Events may include on the Site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share Site content with other people or to make known to other people your consultation or your opinion about a content on the Site.
TMS Events does not control the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on the Site. TMS Events invites you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must enable you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
TMS Events does not control the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on the Site. TMS Events invites you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of use, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons. These protection policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, including setting up your usage accounts for each of these networks.
4.4 YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES
You can make the choice at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your Terminal or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device. For more information, see « How to exercise your choices, depending on which browser you are using? »
(a) The agreement on Cookies
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of the Terminal, that he can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted in your browser the registration of cookies in your Terminal, cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have viewed may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They will be read only by their issuer.
(b) The refusal of cookies
If you refuse the registration of cookies in your Terminal, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nonetheless necessary to navigate certain spaces of the Site.
This would be the case if you were trying to access content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when TMS Events or its service providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to. Internet.
If applicable, TMS Events declines any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of its services resulting from our impossibility to record or to consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or removed.
(c) How to exercise your choices, depending on which browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your wishes for cookies.
4.5 IF YOU SHARE THE USE OF YOUR TERMINAL WITH OTHERS
If your terminal is used by more than one person and if the same terminal has several browsers, TMS Events can not be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your Terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to another user of this Terminal.
In this case, sharing with others the use of your Terminal and configuring your browser settings for cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web- cookies-and-other-plotters.
5. AMENDMENT OF THE CHARTER
TMS Events may need to modify the Charter and will ensure that you are informed.
6. PERSONAL DATA POLICY RELATING TO MINORS
The Site does not target minors as public. Access to the Site is not forbidden to them because it does not present contents prohibited to the minors of less than 18 years